Learn how to do barbell abdominal roll today. The ultimate abdominals and obliques workout are here for you to see. So you want to look lean and mean and get rid of those love handles. Yes, love handles can make you look cute and cuddly, but for most people, they want to lose them. Losing weight doesn’t have to be hard. Working out your abdominals and obliques is essential for a strong core.
The core, is the centre part of your body and you need to keep it strong so that you can get do things with ease. If you ever find yourself getting up off your seat, then you have a week core. This is where learning how to do barbell abdominal roll is so important.
Well, obviously we need the following equipment:
We don’t need the roll, just kidding. So what you do is simple. Just follow the easy steps below and you will be on your way to having a strong core.
- Get down on your knees with the barbell placed out in front.
- Hold the barbell with two hands.
- Place yourself in a doggy position. For advanced people, you get up into push up stance.
- Roll the barbell forward slowly, until your arms are nearly fully stretched out front.
- Slowly roll back to the initial position.
- Rinse and repeat 10 times and do 5 sets of 10.
How easy is that? You are know one step closer to getting rid of your love handles forever. Losing weight can be fun. Just don’t be lazy and always keep yourself in check. Have goals and make sure you stick to them. That is the key to success.